- Filming Locations
- Student / Youth Packages
- Family Holidays
- Photographic Courses
- Rhino Photography Course
- Kayak – St Lucia & Kosi Bay
- Herping Trips
- Birding Tours
- Volunteer in South Africa
- Photo Gallery
- Environmental Awareness Course
- Student Blog
- The Defence of Rourkes Drift, the wire/bead business and shopping
- Isandlwana Battlefield and walk
- Travel to Elandsheim, history talk and fireball hockey – Sunday 28th
- Pongola Kayak Trip
- Kosi Bay Ecological Education
- Day 4 of school project and day 3 of teaching in rural school
- Teaching At The School And Visiting A Student At Home
- Kosi Bay Traditional Tsonga Homestead Visit
- Wilderness Trail Day 1
- Educational Elephant Interaction
- Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
- Cheetah and African Cat Rehabilitation and Interaction
- Educational Dissection – Warthog
- The St Lucia Crocodile Centre
- St Lucia Town and a Walk in the Wetland Park
Category Archives: Environmental Awareness Course
The longest lie inn of the trip, a half 8 breakfast luxury for some.The day started with another story from Reggie finding out about the Zulu culture was fascinating. A half an hour drive down to our first stop, where … Read the full article...
After finishing up our trip on the Pongola river, we began our journey to Elandsheim. Five hours later, having climbed several feet in to the mountainous landscapes we arrived to find our accomodation was even better than the last. Two … Read the full article...
Pongola Kayak Trip – Friday 26th
After bidding a final farewell to Amangwane we visited the school to handover the finished classroom. We assembled in the hall and were presented with the entire school crammed into the room. What happened … Read the full article...
Last night Katy made a big mistake… She told us she and tommy were going to see the sunrise at the beach this morning. To her disappointment all nine of us were up at 5.45 to join them … Read the full article...
Today started off like the others, a cold morning but soon to warm up. I was rather nervous when we went to the school, however after we saw them sing in the morning and disperse into their classrooms I was … Read the full article...
Today was another early start on our amazing adventure across South Africa. Today I was part of the first group that were going to assist with the teaching of the children at the school we cleaned yesterday. Me, Jen and … Read the full article...
During my time at school I did an exchange project with a school in Poland, we visited their school for a week, like south Africa was moving. During my time there we learnt how they live life there, we learnt … Read the full article...
The camp is a small and comfortable lodge, surrounded by a single fence. Inside is the main building which reminds me of an old cabin, a simple building which serves its purpose.
The premises is full of vibrant and colourful … Read the full article...