We have been running an environmental awareness course for 5 years now, and every year it gets better! We continually build on feedback – no matter how small – to make our package the best we can for you. Every course is customisable to tie in with your curriculum based specific needs; from geography to animal care we have it covered!
It is not all work though;
- Elephant interaction – meet a young elephant family, feed them and learn about these gentle giants
- Stroke a Cheetah – A little bit bigger than your cat at home!
- Go on Safari! No trip to Africa would be complete without a game drive around one of the oldest reserves in South Africa, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi.
- The beach at Kosi Bay, warm shallow waters of the estuary to paddle in and soft sand to lounge on
- There is also snorkeling and kayaking available in the Kosi Bay estuary, this is dependent on your school/college risk assessments